European Research Grant
Are you working in the field of Cancer Immunology, Regenerative Medicine, Vaccines, Infectious Disease, Neurology or Inflammation? Do you have an exciting idea for a new project you'd like to develop?
We are offering you the chance to win an IsoSpark to be placed for three months in your lab, including full installation of an instrument in your lab, free kits to start and full analytics support to develop your project. This Research Grant competition offers you a unique opportunity to access IsoPlexis technology enabling you to generate more meaningful data for your research at single-cell level.
How to win
To have a chance to win you will need to submit your research project before May 31, 2021. Your project should demonstrate how using IsoPlexis technology will help you to accelerate your research by providing unique data not accessible with existing technologies or how it could help your field of interest.
What can you win
- An IsoSpark Instrument installed in your lab for 3 months
- 2 free kits to start (1 IsoCode and 1 CodePlex kits)
- Full support for experimental design and project development
Who can apply
The Grant Competition program is open to Scientists working in Academic labs or Public Research Organizations in Europe.
How to applyRegister and submit of an abstract (up to 800 words). In your abstract, please include:
- Details about sample type
- The number of samples and objectives in terms of data you are looking to collect
- Project motivation, i.e. what this project will bring to your research area